In this post, you may learn how to restore the factory settings on your LG television. This could be useful if your TV is acting strangely or if you want to clear all data and settings. Note that when you reset, all of your settings will be lost.
Thanks to swift technological improvements, more are available nowadays than watching TV episodes and movies on cable. A revolution is being sparked by a smart TV, which is a new cook. With a Smart TV, you can experiment with new entertainment options. There are various choices for installing streaming software and watching online streaming videos. Engineers at LG TV have made a brilliant WebOS-based advancement. The TV is the most well-known LG smart device from the most recent iteration. However, your LG television may malfunction, just like other smart devices. One of the programs installed randomly might be to blame for this issue. Performing an LG TV hard reset is typically a smart option if you encounter issues.
Television has advanced since it first came out. In addition to watching cable TV, you can use your TVs to browse the web, download streaming software, and play games. The smart TV revolution is not without its drawbacks, though, as phony applications could occasionally make your devices stop working. Resetting is the best option in these cases.
See Also: How To Reset Sharp Aquos TV In 2022
How Can I Reset My LG Smart TV?
- Start with the TV remote’s “Home” button to get to the “Menu.”
- Find and pick the “Settings” option from the menu screen.
- The “General” option in the settings menu has a “Reset” option.
- Select it, then perform the reset process once again.
- Select “Confirm” on every warning, then follow the on-screen directions.
- Enter the TV’s password to start the reset. A password that is frequently used is a pin. By looking for your model on LG’s website, you might be able to locate the pin.
How Can I Reset My LG TV Without Using A Remote?
- You could do this by pressing and holding the “Power” button on the TV’s bottom or side panel. If it resets after 10 seconds, you shouldn’t go to the next step. If not, go to the subsequent action.
- Use the joystick-like panel controls to access the TV’s “Menu” and “Settings” options.
- When you have a remote, you may choose the reset choices by utilizing the same settings as in the preceding question concerning the reset procedures.
- From the drop-down menu, select Menu> Settings> General> Reset Option. Select Confirm. Enter the TV’s password to begin the reset.
How Can I Reset My LG TV Without A Password?
- First, choose “Settings” from the “Menu” menu on the remote control.
- Scroll through these settings until you find the “Advanced settings” option.
- Then, scroll down to the “Safety” options on the “Advanced settings” tab.
- There is a “Reset Password” button in this tab. We do not advise you to click on it. With the mouse, select it, then press twice on channel up, once on channel down, and once on channel up. Using a built-in secret code helps users who have forgotten their passwords.
- Enter ‘0313’ or ‘0325’ in the following pop-up dialogue box.
- Next, enter ‘0000’ in the safety dialogue box that displays.
See Also: How To Install Third-Party Apps On Lg Smart Tv?
Frequently Asked Questions
By pressing and holding the 'OK' button on the TV for about five seconds, you can gently reset the LG TV without any interruptions by using the reset button to reset the picture and audio settings.
How can I reset my TV if it won't power on?
Turn off your TV on the wall. If it doesn't turn on, remove it from the outlet. Before connecting the port back in and turning it on, wait 30 seconds. After a 'soft reset', you may restart your TV to check that everything is working as it should.
Jordan is the Phones Editor for WantedTech, covering all things phone-related. He’s written about phones for over five years and plans to continue for a long while to come. He loves nothing more than relaxing in his home with a book, game, or his latest personal writing project. Jordan likes finding new things to dive into, from books and games to new mechanical keyboard switches and fun keycap sets. Jordan tends to lurk on social media, but you can best reach him on Twitter.