Any of the following factors could be the cause of the audio-syncing issue faced by your Vizio TV. The broadcast’s audio needs to catch up to the video by a second or more.
- Your cable or satellite setup box’s connection to your Vizio smart TV could be better.
- It can be a bad connection or a defective disc if you use a DVD or Blu-ray Disc player linked to your smart TV.
- You should make a manual adjustment to get the sound appropriate when utilizing a home theatre system connected with an optical cable cord.
- It’s also possible that a Smart TV setting is to blame for the delay and out-of-sync sound.
If you are also facing the above issue, then follow this article to know 4 ways by which you can fix Vizio TV audio out-of-sync.
4 Ways To Fix Vizio TV Audio
Listed below are some of the ways to fix Vizio TV Audio that is out-of-sync.
Soft Restart For Vizio TV
Complete a reboot to reset your Vizio Smart TV. To accomplish this, turn off your Vizio Smart TV and unplug the power cord from the outlet for a few minutes. Reconnect the power cord to turn it on again.
Steps to TURN OFF the Vizio television.
- Take it out of the power source.
- Take some time to wait. (The ideal time is five to ten minutes.)
- Connect it to the Power Source once more.
- Restart the device.
- Watch a variety of channels.
- Look over two or three channels’ audio.
By this point, the audio should be in sync, but if all of your cable channels operate without a hitch, it is also a good idea to check your device’s streaming services. The digital handshake between the devices may be problematic, or there may be interference in their connection if you have issues with SmartCast connectivity.
Then, before restarting your Vizio TV, cut the wifi link between the two devices.
Adding External Speakers To A Vizio System
- Use the remote to access the menu on your Vizio TV.
- Look for Lip Sync Adjustment under Audio after clicking.
- Set the setting to 2.5 if it ranges from 0.0 to 5.
- Maintain this preference.
- Turn off your Vizio TV and any external audio devices. You don’t have to remove them from their power supply.
- Switch on both smartphones after a little while.
To evaluate your freshly saved choices, browse through various sources on your TV. The issue should now be resolved, but you can adjust the range to your preferences by raising or lowering it.
Problem With Wired Connection
Check for these things before following the steps to resolve the audio issue.
- First, inspect your hardware for any damage.
- Exist any singes there.
- Are any internal cables visible?
- Abrasions, are there any?
- Do they have any gaps?
After this follow the steps listed down.
- If there aren’t any apparent damages, ensure they are appropriately linked.
- Make any loose connections secure.
- Verify the compatibility of your gadgets.
- Keep in mind that not all cords are retrofittable.
- For your more dated wires, your new Vizio could be too sophisticated.
- If you need to change or upgrade any cord, do it.
In case there are any audio syncing tweaks you may make, you can also look through the user manuals of your home theatre equipment.
Do Some Platforms Have A Higher Propensity For Audio Sync Problems?
The bandwidth of your internet may affect streaming services and casting equipment. Your display’s graphics may need a higher quality and a delay in other audiovisual transmissions if your internet connection is too slow to support multi-screen streaming. Audiovisual transmission is more dependable over wired connections; however, avoid using counterfeit wires because they could damage the internal hardware of your device.
- Try switching channels or using a different streaming service to see if the problem persists. When utilizing a Smartcast TV, you can switch from your streaming device to the TV’s smartcast mode, select a channel, and wait for it to play for roughly a minute.
- Your streaming device or app should now be the TV’s new input, and the audio should sync with the video.
- Use your Vizio remote control to mute your TV speakers if a sound system is connected to your Vizio smart TV.
- Using the TV remote, choose “Menu.”
- From the menu that appears, pick “Audio.”
- Find the “Lip Sync Adjustment” option and select it. From 0.0 to 5.0 are the available parameters. It is most likely currently on 0.0.
- Change it to 2.5, save your selection, and click “Exit.” While off, unplug none of the linked gadgets, including your smart TV.
- The issue with your lip-syncing should be resolved if you switch them back on.
With these straightforward fixes, we hope to have assisted you in resolving your Vizio TV audio out-of-sync issue. There may be factory problems that you can only fix at home if these solutions work. Check the warranty on your Vizio TV to see if there are any available repairs or replacements to ensure no more distracting interference during your viewing.
Working as a part of the Optimist content marketing team to help B2B SaaS companies grow their audience and customers.